Last Chance to Enroll in the 2020 UFLAC Benefits!
Attention all UFLAC members and retirees! Open Enrollment will be ending October 31st and you only have a few days left to enroll in/make changes to your UFLAC benefits for January 1st, 2020. If you miss this year’s Open Enrollment you will not be able to make any changes until next Open Enrollment, unless you experience a Qualifying Life Event. As this will be your only chance to enroll/make changes, make sure you have reviewed and completed your UFLAC benefit elections before October 31st. As a reminder, this year’s Open Enrollment allows active members and retirees to access or make changes to the following UFLAC benefits:
- Medical – Several plans available, including our HSA-Eligible PPO for Active Members and Non-Medicare Retirees and our Medicare Advantage Plans for Medicare Retirees!
- Dental – 3 MetLife Plans available, including the Direct Reimbursement Plan!
- Supplemental Life/AD&D – Active members/spouses may enroll/increase their coverage by one unit up to Guarantee Issue without a medical exam!
- Critical Illness – Active members/spouses may enroll/increase their coverage up to $25,000 without a medical exam!
- Legal Plan – Covers you and your eligible dependents with convenient, professional legal counsel for one low monthly rate!
For more information on the comprehensive benefits available and changes you can make during Open Enrollment, please reference our 2020 UFLAC Benefits Booklet and Open Enrollment Flyer online in the UFLAC Benefits Reference Center. Should you have any questions or need any assistance, please visit our online benefits enrollment website at www.uflacbenefitenrollment.com or call the Benefits Office at 213.977.9014, extension 2.
https://www.uflac.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-watermark-300x300.jpg 0 0 Adam Van Gerpen https://www.uflac.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-watermark-300x300.jpg Adam Van Gerpen2019-10-29 10:02:242019-10-29 10:02:24Last Change to Enroll in the 2020 UFLAC Benefits